Sunday 24 July 2011

The Meeting With CPL Lim

CPL Lim: I have heard that there has been an increase in vandalism around our neighbourhood recently. Do any of you seen the happening?
Ms/Mr Tan Bee Wee: Two months ago, I have witnessed someone vandalising a car when I was on my way home at Block 3. I still remember the man’s look, I think I could help a little about that.
CPL Lim: Oh, that’s great. I think that you can help us a lot in nabbing
CPL Lim: Oh, that’s great. I think that you can help us a lot in nabbing the culprit behind all the vandalism, Bee Wee.
Ms/Mr Loo: I think that the culprit whom Bee Wee has seen is the one who have vandalised my car! My car was being vandalised 2 months ago, and the culprit is still not caught yet.
 CPL Lim: Ms/Mr Loo, we would look into the problem and would nab the culprit as soon as possible.
Mrs/Mr Vejaya: I have been living in this estate for quite long. I have seen a similar vandalism last year.
 Ms/Mr Poh Hu Li: I have seen a boy being beaten up by a gang of 4 older boys last week at Block 4. This incident has taken place at the carpark.
CPL Lim: We would keep a lookout regarding the boy who was being beaten up, however, I would like to know more about the vandalism issue. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment